User avatar

Cassandra

  • Poetry Discussion Re: Disney Lyrics

    Ooh, I love Hunchback! I agree, Ari: the bells and just the whole atmosphere gives me the chills, but it's so beautiful! I borrowed the soundtrack from the public library ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Writer's Procrastination

    Or you could be sitting in a chat room talking about how badly you need to write this story/chapter/poem/novel but can’t get your mind around doing it. Admit it, we’ve ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Word Too Far

    Tsk tsk, Jack. Those are not excuses! I demand to see more! *Slams fist down on desk* Just kidding. :D Take your time; I know how busy life can be.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I'm sorry, yoha. But he sounds like he will indeed make a good character. :) And...I've just about given up on outlining. Letting it all just come out in the ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My characters existed before NaNo was created. Oh well! I should think so. I try and finish everything I start, and quitting does not place you very high in my ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Aye. I've basically given up on figuring out my ending. XD I'm hoping intensely that it will come to me in the end rush of NaNo. Oh, wow. Does everyone ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hmmm Another noob to annoy you

    Hey there! I hope you enjoy yourself on this site--I certainly do. It's extremely helpful. Feel free to PM me with any questions! :D --Cass

    Oct 18, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I'll be willing to do a swap-a-roo, if mine is not complete and utter garbage--which it will undoubtedly be. Nah. I'll just do a quick edit and then display it ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Not It! Mass. Elementary School Bans Tag

    No dodge ball, no tag? Okay, so at my school, we weren't ever allowed to play dodge ball at recess. But we do in gym, and it's loads of fun. ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: writing dialogue

    i tend to skip ahead as well...then i get really confused and have to go back. Ditto. :D

    Oct 18, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    ^ Sounds interesting, Mesh. I'd love to read it when you're done.

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: writing dialogue

    For dialouge--always start a new paragraph when a different person begins to speak is the rule, I believe. One of you grammar Nazis around here, correct me if I'm wrong. ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just another new kid.

    ^ No problem. Let me know if you need anything else, and I'll be happy to help. :D

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just another new kid.

    Up on the bar across the top of the site--you should see a button with little papers that says "Literary". Clicky on that, then go to the sub-forum of your ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I'm outlining, or trying to. I'm a little worried I'll overkill my story before I even write it, but at least this way I'll know what's coming...none of that time-wasting ...

    Oct 17, 2006


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl