User avatar

Cassandra

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Just Introducing myself

    Welcome to YWS! We're not too scary here--honest! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions whatsoever. ;)

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    waves

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    pink

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    pen

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWS Interview With Tamora Pierce

    Aye. She seems very interesting. I shall have to read a book of hers sometime...Thanks for doing this, Nate! :D

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Quote of the Week

    Wannabe! But as Jack said, perhaps after November...? Who am I kidding? My NaNo is going to be pathetic. XD

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Thankies! This is just what I was looking for. :D I definitey won't restart my plot...I haven't even started writing yetting, and already I really like what I've come up ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Hmmm. Good question. XD No, seriously. I do have a good portion of the plot outlined, I just don't know what genre it is really. I need some serious help. ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    sing

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Ok Go

    Indeedy--I saw that on TV. In my opinion, one of the coolest music videos ever. At least they're unique!

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Hey, Kel, and welcome! Have you done NaNo before? I'm doing it this year as first year! So I'm currently running in frantic circles, like a chicken with its head ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiyaa!

    Hey there, and welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. :D

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another new one!!!

    Couldn't have put it better myself, Imp! If you critique others' work, you in turn will be critiqued. People here are nice, and often like to return the favor when ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Abortion

    A pair of big blue, Through which one day I will see. I didn't get that you were referring to eyes until near the end of the poem...maybe you could ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I can never think of endings, but beginnings come to me really easily. Go figure! :D

    Oct 20, 2006


You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things...
— Gone With the Wind