User avatar

Cassandra

  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Saying Hello

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Let me know if you need any help or a critique, and have fun! :D --Cass

    Mar 30, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I definitely need to set a higher goal this year, because once I hit 50k last time, I did almost no writing the rest of the month. It sucked. >_< ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I definitely need to set a higher goal this year, because once I hit 50k last time, I did almost no writing the rest of the month. It sucked. >_< ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Where In The World Is Carmen Sandeigo?

    Goodness, I remember playing this game on our old Windows 95. XD I don't think I was ever any good at it, but it was fun! :D

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New

    Welcome to YWS! What kinds of stuff do you like to write? Do you have any hobbies? Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I Hope I am Welcome As A Beginner to onling Writing Groups

    Wlecome to YWS, Sean! Remember to read the FAQ and make sure you critique two pieces of work for every piece you post, because the best way to get crits ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ripped

    I don't know if this is true or not, but the wording is such that the main character appears to be female. I'm not quite sure why, it just screams ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10, because it's snazzy and the person is playing piano with their feet. =D

    Mar 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ripped

    Thanks so much for reading, Sam! This is actually for school, or supposed to be: the final draft is due on Monday. But I want to keep working with this ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Hourglass No.1

    His lips pulled themselves together in a smirk as he rattled off the place names one after the other, seemingly a circus side show to the rapt crowd of open-mouthed, ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    It's a pretty name, sort of sounds like it would shimmer and sparkle in the sunlight. This person is mysterious and daring, but also kind. They live near an outdoor ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Hourglass No.1

    I really enjoyed reading this--I was hooked right away, and I definitely was interested throughout the entire thing. And of course, there were no spelling/grammar errors; a nice breath of ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A nervous houswife who spends most of her time keeping her children safe and glancing cautiously out of her kitchen window. Zadkhiel

    Mar 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Yin Yang

    I really enjoyed this: you captured the moment really well, like a snapshot in time. My biggest suggestion, besides a few grammar mistakes below, is to make sure you're showing, ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ripped

    The only part of the daily grind I ever enjoy is a twenty-minute chunk after work, starting when I wedge myself into the apartment building’s public bathroom that everyone (the ...

    Mar 17, 2007


Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain