User avatar

Cassandra

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Reading. And chocolate. --Florence Helene Florence. Isn't she wonderful? --Keeper Guy (Nameless, as of now) What is your favorite thing to drink?

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fresh meat!

    Huh. I haven't welcomed you yet. Welcome to YWS, Luna! PM me with any questions you have, and enjoy yourself! :D

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoy there...!

    *hugs* Hullo there, and welcome to YWS! I *points to self* am fourteen as well! And what do you know; I also like to write! Kooky, eh? ;) And. I ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Truth About Emily

    The main conflict has not been highlighted yet. These first few entries are meant to establish the daily going-ons in Emily's life. Her world will suddenly go topsy-turvy by the ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! I'm mostly a fiction writer, so you won't see me in the poetry forums much. PM me if you have any questions!

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: My first slash at writing V2.0

    Nice start--are you continuing this? And I love your description. It's so pretty! And near flawless grammar as well! Just two things I noticed: With the beat of the bosons ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Truth About Emily

    I disagree--this is NOT mess. It just needs some fixing up. One thing you want to do is make sure you set up the conflict very early in this story. ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Dancing is the only thing I'm good at, and probably the only thing I could ever make a living at, so I have to be very careful not to get ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The sight that Caroline see's.

    Definitely just do a read through of this--most importantly, read it aloud. To a wall, to your cat, something . What can you gain by this? Well, if you listen ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke and Dust

    As Sam said, yay for proper grammar! Seriously, you have no idea how much of a relief it is not to have to tell you to use commas, dammit! :D ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    1. My owner. Because he's mean to me. 2. The ringmaster. He's a corrupt fraud. 3. All the people who come to the show and laugh at me. They count ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELP

    I second Mesh, and also: The Literary Forums Select the genre your piece fits in and start a new topic, just like you did here. If you have any more ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Quote of the Week

    ^ Is it really only nine days? *Dies*

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Serious Work

    Good point. This could probably be applied to my work in progress *pokes*. Mind you, the only way I move that piece forward is to think to myself, "Now, what ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 10/21-11/4

    *Cheers* Congrats, Brad. You definitely deserve this!

    Oct 22, 2006


Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights