User avatar

Cassandra

  • Writing Tips Re: Serious Work

    Wow. I loved book five. Definitely one of my favorites out of the series. O.o Then again, maybe I only liked it so much because it was wicked long. XD ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: My first slash at writing V2.0

    I second Shafter, Shadow. The "all of a sudden" really throws off the whole flowly description thing you have going. This piece is too good for such a phrase! Again, ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Serious Work

    ^ Oy. That's better than mine. I'd get this big, long, drawn out idea for a "novel" in my head when I was ten or eleven, then I'd try to ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Disney Lyrics

    Meh. I wish they would stop coming out with all these stupid sequels to originals. Toy Story 2: fine. But really, Cinderella 2? *dies* Hmmm... Best Friends When you're the ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Jlu_262

    Hola, Jade. :D

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Shel Sylverstein

    I heart Shel Silverstein! Actually, three of his books are residing right in this very room on the bookshelf!

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Hey there, and welcome to YWS! Be sure to PM me if you have any questions or need a critique, kay? :D

    Oct 24, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke and Dust

    Repetition it is! :D And Claudette, Jiggity: from what I understand, she has more of this written...this is just a taster? It's like me giving you a couple paragraphs of ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    The point of NaNo is not to finish a novel: it's to write fifty-thousand words. I don't think I'll finish my novel in November: my plots tend to be long, ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Caste of the Spider

    First and foremost, I am so glad you asked me to crit this. I usually don't go into the fantasy forums, so I wouldn't have seen this great piece of ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Need names!!!

    I second babynames.com. 'Tis my life saver, I tell you! Plus, I have this cool book, Character Development, that has a list of first and last names in the back, ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. I'm usually up all night anyway, whether against my will or by my own decision. --Charon *Yawn* Yes, and if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go lie down ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ahoy there...!

    Erm...well, there are some crazies about us, they just don't seem to have posted in this topic yet. O.o Look around the site and you'll find them, trust me. ;)

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, Pushca. Are you on the NaNo forums as well? Because I think I saw you there... At any rate, welcome! :D

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Meals are always served at 6 AM and 6 PM sharp, and if you're late, you don't get any, because someone else will have already stolen your food. Usually it's ...

    Oct 23, 2006


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix