User avatar

Cassandra

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Novel Status!

    I'm using a PB Wiki to organize EVERYTHING: my character charts, my outline, my ideas, my notes. It's crazy. My luck, the server will be down all November! XD But ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: anyone attending regional Nano events?

    There's a kick-off thing either today or tomorrow for my area, but I don't think my parents would ever let me go. Maybe when I can finally drive! :)

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Cassandra: It's good you decided my idea was a good one. Do I seriously get to go on a killing spree? Wait. What do you mean I die at the ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! I look forward to seeing your work around the site--PM me with any questions you've got! :D

    Oct 28, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Novel Status!

    No spoilers! That's cheating! Besides, then if you read my story later, you'll know what happens! And then what use will a critique be if you've known the ending the ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Animal Farm

    Personification? It would seem that we have opposite tastes in books, Claudette! Which makes it pretty funny that we really like eachother's NaNo plot...XD

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    That's funny, because I just read The Bell Jar this summer, and I rather despised it. Now that I think about it, Ester was whiny too! Oy. Classics don't like ...

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Animal Farm

    How was is it that I haven't posted in here yet? I read this book last summer and loved it. The ending was perfect, and the way you can draw ...

    Oct 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Summer Horse

    One thing you really don't want to do is start off your piece with a poll. Why? Because this tempts lazy people, like myself, to just vote in the poll ...

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Florence Helene is perfect in every way, and she's the only one who's ever kind to me. So yes. Florence. --Charon What kind of weather best describes your personality?

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Empathize? But the main character's just a big fat complainer! He goes on and on about how everything's so phony and fake. I honestly don't think I know anyone that ...

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Letters Ran Away

    Weird, you say? This is seems more creative to me, but I suppose that, at times, they are one in the same, no? ;) I love the image that the ...

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to Fix a Story

    Oy. I hate it when people can't bother to proof read their own stuff before they post. If it's important enough to you to post in front of everyone and ...

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Bah. Harry Potter isn't YA, Claudette! And some YA books are done well. I hate the Catcher in the Rye. Holden is so whiny ... *stabs* I just don't understand ...

    Oct 27, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Novel Status!

    If you really don't like the cult thing, Claudette, kill it! I know, I know, word count, right? But really, why write about it if you're going to do so ...

    Oct 27, 2006


Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson