-
Re: Character Answer Game
Misery . --Charon On Pointe . --Florence Helene My Life: The Ups, Downs, and Up Agains --Charon's Owner (:roll:) Would you rather have it be silent or there be background ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Losing interest?
- Leave the notebook alone. Leave the planning alone. Then, try to distract yourself as much as possible between now and Nanowrimo. Not a lot of time, I know, so ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?
What kind of tips, you say? Ummm...how to win it? XD But you've just answered that one, haven't you? But of writing until Wednesday...there's still time! Really! ((Too bad all ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
DD--XD at Livny I don't think there's another life for anyone. I don't want one, anyway. How can things be different anywhere else? Florence asks me why I stay, why ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?
^Did you finish the other two years, Comechatcha? *Is looking frantically for all the tips she can find*
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
But of course! I had to cross it when I came over to this fine place, didn't I? And let me tell you, the Atlantic Ocean is no puddle. Why, ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
There's hardly any time for Halloween, silly! I have to practice at the barre, and if I don't show up for rehearsals Madame Cassell will be, um, angry. Is that ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Ultra-short Fiction
Chocolate chip cookies. Scrumptious and soft, if done right. Black and charred if not. You would think, wouldn't you, that it would be fairly simple? An egg or two, some ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Good Afternoon!
Deranged? I perfer "different" or "unique"! Okay, okay. "Disturbed" might be accurate as well. Frightened yet, Kel? ;) How's your NaNo coming, by the way?
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Losing interest?
I too feel I've been doing a bit too much planning. I defintely am not as excited as I originally was when I signed up for NaNo at the beginning ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Good Afternoon!
:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: [s]Bwahaha. We like scaring newbies.[/s] I mean, niteowl, stop scaring new members! ;)
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: April Wilde
Caroline B. Cooney. Didn't she write Goddess of Yesterday ? I think so. Our teacher read that to us in sixth grade social studies, because it's about the Trojan War, ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Icons by Cass
Hee hee, thanks Claudette! And Elizabeth--I know, right? SMILEY FACE CUP-CAKES SHALT TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!1!!one! :D
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Seven Deadly Sins of Writing
I'll do one at a time, because I can't think of all the things I hate at once. 1. Poor grammar and spelling. I can't stand to read through something ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Icons by Cass
So we've all come to the agreement that icons are art now, right? Yeah. Really simple stuff here, but you know. I often like the icons that are simpler. *points ...
Oct 28, 2006
