User avatar

Cassandra

  • NovMo Archives Re: Blast of Encouragment

    ^I swear that I was just going to type that until I saw your comment, Jack. I just want to be like, "Yay!!!!" So yeah. YAY! Thanks for this, Claudette! ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    About six hours left here, but I'm thinking I'm going to get up early tomorrow, like really early; four-ish, perhaps? I want to get a good chunk done at that ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    Happy Halloween , all! And more importantly: it's tomorrow! Does everyone feel ready? Nervous? Scared? Excited? What are you doing to try and psyche yourself up for NaNoWriMo 2006?

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Research Re: A few questions I need help with...

    This probably won't be very helpful, but I wasn't actually knocked out--more like I passed out, and only for a few seconds. I was on the softball team in seventh ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    And, is it just me, or is anyone else reminded of the question, "Where do babies come from, mommy?" *snickers* ^That's exactly what I thought when I read the title. ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Titling Issues

    Okay! Thanks for that! I think I have something in mind, I'll use it as a provisional title. =) That makes sense--if you really can't stand to have no title, ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Titling Issues

    Like Claudette, I usually use a phrase or word that pops up in my story, so I'm waiting until after. It seems really weird to me to title your story ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    New York is somewhere in that mass of circles! Really! Cool beans, Nate. ;)

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Incan Shark

    Wow, Snoink. Just wow. XD

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Not much, actually. I try not to feel anything--it's easier that way. When you listen to music, do you tend to feel like dancing, or do you sit just as ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Character nams

    Aye. I use the phone book for last names sometimes, but I mostly stick to for first names.

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya ^_^

    Hey Jaz, and welcome to YWS! This is a great place to improve your writing, so go ahead and critique some work, then post your own! PM me if you ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie here great story writer!!!

    Welcome to YWS! It's pretty cool here--PM me with any questions, okay? :D

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Icons by Cass

    Jennafina--Yup. I made one, three, and five brighter. DD--Me too! :D

    Oct 28, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Losing interest?

    Smaur's right: if you don't have a good beginning, it could end up bothering you. In my novel (my non-NaNo one) I totally rewrote the beginning because I hated it ...

    Oct 28, 2006


I am big enough to admit I am often inspired by myself.
— Leslie Knope