User avatar

Cassandra

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Steal food, then get in trouble for it. Usually I'm punished by not being allowed food for an even longer period of time than before. --Charon Um, eat? --Florence Helene ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I can't write fast enough longhand to keep up with my thought process, plus my handwriting is crap and I often have difficulty translating when transferring from paper to the ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    12,278 , after my morning writing. I want to write another 2-3k later tonight, then sleep in tomorrow! (I've been getting up at, oh, I don't know, 3:45 AM!) :D

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greeting from that strange cold place called Canada

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! I have a cousin named Devon. But he's about seven years old, so you're definitely not him. XD PM me if you've got any questions ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    I've setup Microsoft Works Spreadsheet so that I can put in my daily word count, and it'll tell me what my total word count it, how many words I have ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to Not Rush

    I think that when I end up rushing, I'm usually anxious to get finished. Don't be! Unless you have a deadline (yuck!), you have all the time in the world! ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    7199 so far, but I hope to write another 1k tonight to break 8000. You know what really made that last 1k fly by? Candy. I gave myself an M&M ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    6171 after today's morning writing...Claudette is still beating me, and by seven words! x_x Hee hee!

    Nov 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    4,092 I wanted to hit five-thousand, but hey. *shrug* That's double my daily goal; I'm happy enough.

    Nov 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    But luckily my inner editor hasn't got in the way yet! Mine hasn't either! Let us rejoice! Gah. I am sooo tired of writing this darn prologue. It's 4092 words ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    3503 so far, and I'm not even finished the prologue yet. Oy. Are prologues allowed to be that long? Ah well. I'll probably edit off a whole bunch in December ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    Holy crap, Jack! You're booking! I hope for all of our sakes this enthusiasm lasts! Just catching up on my online stuff now--a treat for myself for getting that writing ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    2,230 words in the first hour and a half. Yay! Now it's time to go get ready for school (it's 5:30 in the morning here, and I woke up at ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    Wow, Jack! Great start! Now go get some rest, boy! :P

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Well gang, I'm going to bed! When I wake up at 3:45 in the morning, it'll be NaNo time! Good luck, everybody!

    Nov 1, 2006


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink