User avatar

Cassandra

  • Welcome Mat Re: Yea, I'm a newbie.

    Hey there! How are you liking the site so far? PM me if you have any questions. :D --Cass

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Cal's Texty Icony-Avatar Thingies

    Cool beans! I like 'em, CL. The impossible/revolving door one is cool, plus I heart all the House ones. Nice work! :D

    Nov 6, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    After a rough start this morning, I reached 30,665 , which surpasses my goal of 30k word count at the end of today. :D

    Nov 5, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Snoink--Indeedy. XD Sam--*is cursed* Hee hee! Jack--Thanks! You're pretty rockin' yourself at 18k. Good stuff! Zany--Yay for new characters! I don't think I'll get as much writing done today as ...

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey... i guess

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions or need a critique, and I look forward to seeing your stuff around the site! --Cass

    Nov 5, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    I just hit the half-way mark with 25,027 words. Yayness!

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Character Pics

    How is everyone finding these pictures? Are they all from movies you've seen, or are you just typing, "Blonde hair, blue eyes," into a search engine? For some reason I ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: First sentance dilema

    Half an hour? Seriously? My suggestion? Just write a sentence down. I don't care if it hooks the reader. I don't care if it's half-way decent. Just get that first ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    My sister coughing>>She has a sinus infection. >_

    Nov 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    19,212 after my morning writing. How I would love to hit the half-way mark today, but that would mean writing almost another 6k, and that's A LOT, at least in ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Writer's Block

    This will be usefull once I pass chapter eleven, because after that, my outlining goes bye-bye. Hee hee. That will be interesting...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: More Icons, This Time NaNo Themed!

    In the spirit of November: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. Sorry about all the pinks and would seem I ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    16,116 now, I may or may not write more tonight...I love it when it's not a school night! :D Mind you, I have a massive pile of homework waiting for ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo.

    Hey MiwaKi, and welcome to YWS! If you've got any questions or want a critique, feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you relatively quickly, as I ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Cassandra will overtake me soon! :wink: I doubt it, Jack. I haven't started to slow down yet, but no doubt I will soon--I'm not sure how long I can keep ...

    Nov 3, 2006


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna