User avatar

Cassandra

  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    37,306 , and my goal is 42k by the end of tomorrow. Then maybe I can sprint the last 8k on Thursday. :D

    Nov 8, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Jack really IS catching up! *runs for cover* Um, yeah. So I had my alarm clock set for 3:45 this morning, right? So I could get up early and write, ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Shel Sylverstein

    No I have never heard of him/her. Are they any good? ^ Seriously? You poor, deprived girl. Go to your local library, type "Shel Silverstein" into the catalog search engine ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 11/5 - 11/12: Cassandra

    Hee hee, thanks guys. I honestly haven't critted anything but FREAK since NaNo started, but shhh, don't tell anyone! :D Yes...I noticed that. ^_~ I was wondering where 7000 points ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    35,060 . I started off rough this morning, but quickly made it up by writing 4k tonight. :D

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: mornin' to ye all! well...its not really morning...

    Hey L, and welcome to YWS! Imp beat me to greeting you, but hey, first is the worst, second is the best! ;) As long as you want to work ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: "Critiques" - A Word from the Department Head

    2. A serious response to a poem does not include or consist solely of any of the following phrases: "this was so awsum i could totaly relat to this! keep ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome, Zolariel and SilentGargoyle7! Enjoy the site, and PM me if you have any questions! :D --Cass

    Nov 6, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Oh noes! Jack is gaining! *runs away screaming* Um, yeah. Today has NOT been a good writing day. :(

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: Algebra Help--Age Word Problems

    Wow! *is blown away* Thanks so much for the help! I'll let you know if I think of any questions, but for now, I'm all set. :D

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Calling All Star Wars Fans

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me with any questions you have. :D --Cass

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: Algebra Help--Age Word Problems

    Because I know you all want to help the poor little Algebra 1 student who missed class on Friday and has a quiz tomorrow. *smiles sweetly* Okey-dokey. Problem one: A ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Am I the only person who has read 'The Lovely Bones'

    *raises hand* I have! My mom was kind of leery about me reading it, but I'm really not sure why. She's like, "Doesn't that involve rape?" And I say, "Yeah...so?" ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 11/5 - 11/12: Cassandra

    Hee hee, thanks guys. I honestly haven't critted anything but FREAK since NaNo started, but shhh, don't tell anyone! :D

    Nov 6, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Gah. My writing is going SO SLOWLY this morning. In an hour, I only managed to write some 1,200 words, whereas I could usually write 2k. *dies*

    Nov 6, 2006


We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare