User avatar

Cassandra

  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    50,042 , according to the official NaNo word counter. :D *dies happy*

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You have a gorgeous smile, Ari! :D

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Remodeling YWS

    I'm so excited to find out about the new changes and surprises in store! Thanks for putting so much time into the site, Nate! We owe you big time. :D

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Icons by Cass

    I apologize, Snoink. I shall have to make a special icon post just for you sometime in the very near future. ;)

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Icons by Cass

    Thanks, everybody! :D

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to Fix a Story

    I really hate editing my work, because there's no fun in it! Anyone else feel the same way? RR* Really? That's funny, because I usually love to make my stuff ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Ahem: Dusky is very right, as you can see. The linky-poo to this chart, because obviously I did not make it, as I am not talented enough for that: So ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Only couple days left!!! How's thy word count coming?

    Uh... this thread is left over from last year... *nearly had a heart attack at the idea of only having a few days left* Me too. I just about died. ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: A Minor Concern

    Well, at the moment, I've got two critiques I owe to people, but NaNoWriMo is consuming my life. A lot of times, I only critique if someone asks me to ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    42,569 and hoping to finish tomorrow!

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    line

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    wine

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! I'm Cassandra an I'm fourteen as well. I mostly write prose--short stories and novels, when I can manage (yay, NaNoWriMo!). PM me if you have ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Haha. You have your own tune stuck in your head, Dusky? Sweet. And yep, I'm trying fo under two weeks. Right now I'm at 40,422 , so it's all looking ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Pretty Pretty Pigs! :D

    Haha! I just realized 2 is jumping on a trampoline. And I love 8 as well. Plus 6, the piggy submerged in the mud. ^.^

    Nov 8, 2006


And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro