User avatar

Cassandra

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I started reading Wicked yesterday by Gregory Maguire, and it's really good so far. I hope to see the musical this summer!

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Firestarter

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Welcome to the site! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and have fun! :D --Cass

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: {Place sarcastic introduction here}

    Do I smell like a Leonard Cohen fan? Maybe I need a shower... XD Honestly, I have never heard of Leonard Cohen. I do know that a lot of people ...

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!!

    Welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Apr 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adventures in Photography

    Okay. So my favorite, I think, is the one from the National Botanical Gardens...it's such a cool angle, and it took me a minute to figure out what it was. ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    cringe

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    Nice hook, Clau. I'd obviously keep reading. He's trying to take my pants off. My eyelids are heavy, slippery beasts that only want to close right back up again, rather ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    filing

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HOLA!

    Welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Squills March Issue Is Up

    I have no clue how I'm one of the weekly points contest winners! XD Anywho, it was a lovely read, Nate. I can't wait to see the entries for the ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    dialed

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: BOO!

    Welcome to YWS, Feilyn! It certainly is a unique you name. I like it. :D Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and have fun! --Cass

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    White

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I just finished The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux, and now I'm starting White Orleander by Janet Fitch.

    Mar 30, 2007


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain