User avatar

Cassandra

  • Welcome Mat Re: Fand-tastic!

    Yay! *cheers* Congrats, Fand! :D

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: KrystalStars

    ^It should be "gramm a r". ;) I think I've already introduced myself on the Welcome forums, but hello again! I'm in the same boat as Myth and Snoink as ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but as you work on it you accidentally delete the ENTIRE thing, back-ups and all. ;) I wish I could just sit down and read FREAK without being interrupted.

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then your dog eats it when you're not looking. Or your essay eats itself. O.O I wish it were dinner time already...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Brand New Squills E-Zine

    It looks so clean and snazzy in this format, Nate. Nice work! :D

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Witty, Witty Title.

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! What kind of stuff do you like to write (poetry, prose, etc.)? PM me if you have any questions whatsoever. :D --Cass

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Avvys By P_M : Taking Requests Now avvys

    Images aren't allowed in YWS signatures, I'm afraid, so I don't think this will work...:(

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um.. . Hey, I'm New

    Crazy? Crazy is a compliment here on YWS. Trust me. I'm Cass, and welcome! PM me if you have any questions, kay? I don't critique poetry much, so you'll see ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Thanks ya'all! I'm glad that I found some other homeschoolers! Please check out my stuff, I hope you like it. The more you critique others' work, the more crits you'll ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Character Pics

    From my NaNo novel: Florence Helene St. Claire Charon/the Devil's Child (don't you just want to give him a hug?) Charon without his mask (this is the Phantom of the ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Pig Icons!

    OH... MY... HOG. XD They were wicked quick to make. I didn't actually do much to them--just enhanced the pitctures' color a bit and they were good to go. *shrug* ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Icons by Cass

    Muahahaha:

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Pig Icons!

    Hmmm...I wonder who these were requested by? ;) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18.

    Nov 10, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Helpful Ideas

    I don't listen to any music when I write. It distracts me waaay too much. Candy is good, though. If you give yourself an M&M, Reese's Pieces, Smarties, Milk Duds, ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Haha, Shafter. I'm Cancer too! And I'm also Cassandra. ;) I'm 14 as well, and I write mostly fiction. PM me if you have any questions whatsoever, and I'll be ...

    Nov 10, 2006


There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki