User avatar

Cassandra

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    ^ Nice, Sureal. XD

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    It's when your stomach is filled with butterflies whenever you think of him, and the night is all starry and it makes you happy to think about him. Love is ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: that 2nd week slump

    My slump is coming lovely, thank you. ;) Um, yeah. I'm done, but I still don't feel like writing any more. Which is bad. So I'm outlining a lot more ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you'd be too patient, waiting for everything to come to you instead of getting out there and getting it for yourself. I wish itunes would import these CDs ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    woman

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *breaks out into song* Oh! I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner...! --Zadkhiel Jacobs Shut up, Zad. --Scarlett Boudreau Are you very organized?

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    apple

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then they'd screw up the Earth. ((Um...O.O)) I wish that phone would stop ringing...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    no, not congrats! Death To! Oh, who am I kidding? Yes, congrats! I'm just jealous :-D And, I could never kill Jack! (Notice I didn't say I could never kill ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Yay Jack! *throws confetti* I'm so proud of you! ;) I've written 2036 words today, so for a total, I've got 52,592 . But I'm just happy to be writing ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: IM NEW

    Welcome to YWS! Go ahead and PM me if you have any questions at all and I'll be sure to get back to you right away. Enjoy the site! :D ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Audeamus!

    Welcome back! I'm Cassandra, and I wasn't here two years yeah. I wouldn't remember you! But hello anyway! ;)

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Cassandra, Why hello there! Long time no see, eh? Could you, um, answer a question, pretty please? Okay. ARE YOU ACTUALLY PLANNING TO WRITE, LIKE, EVER? I mean seriously. I ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Hooray! Everyone's just blazing ahead--so much for a week two slump! Congrats on making it this far, all! :D

    Nov 12, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoisms!

    Firestarter>>XD Um, yeah. Pay no attention to the [s]man behind the curtain[/s] the typos and spelling mistakes. O.o Somehow I need to shimmy out an trek all the way across ...

    Nov 12, 2006


It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27