User avatar

Cassandra

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing what you know

    If you only write what you know, stuff will most likely be pretty boring; unless you're writing non fiction, you have to make some stuff up. And unless each character ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Virginia's Woolf's words of wisdom:

    A lovely quote, Snoink. I especially liked the "that the creative power which bubbles so pleasantly in beginning a new book..." part. =D

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 11/17-11/31

    Woot woot! Congrats, Dreamy! You so totally deserve this. :D

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Parents Sue Starbucks Over Child's Burn

    I totally agree, Nate. I mean, why would you give a child a drink that's meant to be hot if you're bouncing around in a car, anyway? *rolls eyes*

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Character Pics

    Haha...two hours in front of the Phantom of the Opera DVD, taking stills. And that's not even including the time it took to figure out how to take screen caps ...

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    I'd have to disaggree...but ok. Erm...I think he was sort of joking. ...Or was he? ;)

    Nov 15, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    This was my avatar on TSR (The Society Revisited) -- the refuge we had when YWS went down for two months or so -- so in essence it's an old ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Trouble at smogwarts

    If i could just get the correct spelling? ^ Copy and paste your stuff into Microsoft Word and run spell check. Or click on the "spell check" button right below ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Feeling Possessive of Books?

    I dunno, maybe I'm the only one who feels possessive of certain books. So what sparked this thought? On IM, an acquaintance of mine's away message read, and I quote: ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: What??!!

    ^Knock yourself out. :D

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS

    Hooray! Happy Birthday, YWS! We've known each other not yet a year, but I still feel we are the best of friends. ;)

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: what ho!

    Hey there, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, and though I don't write or crit poetry, it's always nice to see a new face around ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey people

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions or need a critique, okay? ;) --Cass

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Limericks

    As hunterzero pointed out, your meter is off, which is one of the most important things in limericks, if not the most important. Read, absorb, have fun: Let me know ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Omg No NOT TEH SNOINKSTER!!!

    I looks more like an elephant than a pig. O.O

    Nov 13, 2006


You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat