User avatar

Cassandra

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Holidays Theme

    Meh. It's been way too warm the fifties and stuff...it's almost December! There should be snow! I want a snow day! *begins to chant* Ahem. Back on topic. Loving the ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Other Re: Integrate This! -- THE COMIC

    Nice idea, Snoink. This will be fun. :D

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: NaNoWriMo

    Well, I hit 50k, but I didn't finish the novel, so am I technically allowed to answer with the first option? *ponders*

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Your room even looks like that of a writer, Claudette! What with the guitar and the bookshelf, as Jack has already pointed out. And I like your glasses. :D

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy!

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions at all, okay? ;)

    Nov 28, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    All I have to do is beat Cassandra, and I'm happy. Dream on, Claudette. ;)

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    Hey, and welcome! Like Shafter, I'm hardly ever around the poetry forums, so you won't see much of me, but feel free to PM me if you have any questions ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 Who doesn't love Hersheys?

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: *waves* Hi!!!

    Hey Briana, and welcome to YWS! If you have any questions whatsoever, please feel free to PM me and I'll be sure to help the best I can! See you ...

    Nov 25, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    56,373 ! That's right, everyone! I just wrote some 1,800 words! A new high for me! XD

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    Rightly

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

    Happy Thanksgiving, all! My family isn't actually coming to our house until Saturday, so we're having dinner then. So today we're having steak. XD That's okay, though. I spent the ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The Worst Thing Ever In The Eternity Of The Writing World!

    Don't worry too much about the beginning, as you will probably end up changing it later. Example? I was about 20k into my non-nano novel, decided I hated the beginning, ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: nova sum

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! I'm Cassandra, and if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to PM me for help. Enjoy yourself, Cass

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    Gah. How could I have not seen that coming?! Thank you, El. XD

    Nov 19, 2006


You're a hairy, wizard!
— EllieMae