User avatar

Cassandra

  • Welcome Mat Re: New guy searching for personal enrichment

    Welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, and have fun! :D --Cass

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, and I look forward to seeing your work around the site! Enjoy yourself. :D --Cass

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Cass's 1k Posts Party!

    Yeah. I'm not much of a party-thrower, but this is quite the occasion! 1,000 posts! :D

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: i am hereeee

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you need anything or have any questions, and have fun! :D

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello YWS!

    Hye, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions. :D

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blessed

    Does it sound too out there? Not at all! I thought that was what it meant anyway; I was just making sure. And I definitely like made-up words. :D Again, ...

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Critique others' work, then post your own and you'll be sure to get some in-depth crits. PM me if you have any questions. :D ...

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Draw A Pig! Personality Test

    I am emotional and naive because I had few details. And I am insecure because I drew less than 4 legs. O.O XD

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! Out of curiosity, how long have you been writing? PM me if you have any questions and I'll do the best I can to help. ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    flawlessly

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    save

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    dipers

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    scales

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    I think I've got them all finished! *dances*

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Other Brother

    "Are you ok?" I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong) that you should write out "okay" instead of just "ok". I sighed, compared to her, I always looked weird; ...

    Dec 7, 2006


“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables