User avatar

Cassandra

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Finding Wings

    Sorry if I repeat anything that anyone else has already said... Sensuret wasn’t sure what to make of that, this didn’t look at all like a demon. Instead of the ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Distance

    First off, sorry if I repeat anything Myth has already said--I haven't read through her crit. The first thing I noticed here is that you throw a lot of names ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    These are beautiful! The first one is my favorite. :D

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey everyone

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! This is a great place to get started sharing your work--the community is great here. Feel free to PM me if you have any ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member

    Congrats, Bubbles! That's an insane number of points. And...how did I get so many points? I haven't done any serious posting in forever. O.O

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm Jakster

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions and enjoy yourself! :D --Cassandra

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone

    Hi, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, and have fun! :D --Cass

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I just finished Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk--amazing book.

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Over 2000 members!

    Wow. That's a lot. :shock:

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Cass's 1k Posts Party!

    Haha...Snoink deleted FREAK, and I lost about 15 posts. XD But thanks, guys! And chocolate. Haha. Chocolate sounds good! *dances*

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! It sounds like you'll fit right in here. :D PM me if you have any questions or need anything! --Cass

    Dec 13, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Magnolia

    Feet traipse down the concrete, toes of shoes scuffing the rough grooves. Directly behind the park bench a Magnolia tree is sucking the life from the ground and taking it ...

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'm not allowed to see my father right now--I think he'd go to jail or something if he went near me. So you can probably deduce an answer from that. ...

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Spare a smile for a naive new person...I'll smile back!

    Hi, and welcome to YWS! So what do you like to write? Poetry? Stories? I'm a fiction writer myself. PM me if you have any questions and I'll be sure ...

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Design Changes? And Other Suggestions For YWS

    EDIT: Maybe a 'to critique' list, where you put things that you want to read later in it? That'd help the 'posts since last visit' problem, since you'd put the ...

    Dec 12, 2006


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein