User avatar

Cassandra

  • Art & Photography Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

    I adore the second one, Brad. I love the colors, the flags, and the water droplet/world! So creative! What did you use for the color? I'm thinking it's colored pencil, ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Saying Hi

    Hi there, and welocome to YWS! What kind of stuff do you like to write? Enjoy yourself, and PM me if you have any questions. :D

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    It really depends... I usually write on the computer, for a couple of reasons: A) My handwriting is illedgible B) Hand cramps! C) I type faster than I write But ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya! I'm new around here.

    Hey there, and welcome to YWS! I did NaNo as well (Claudette, above, was actually a writing buddy of mine). You'll actually find there's, what, at least ten of us ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings!

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! You're a friend of Fand's, you say? Well then. We automatically love you. ;) See you around! :D --Cass

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: 12/30/06- 1/13/07

    Congratumalations, Fand! ;)

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone

    Welcome to YWS, Nexus! PM me if you have any questions, and I can't wait to see your work up around the site. :D

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10--I think I signed your guestbook about it a long time ago, basically saying how much I love it. XD

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Good question, Claudette... I'd like to hope I'd plead guilty, or better yet, didn't get in trouble at all, but in reality, wouldn't most people want to get themselves out ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    saw

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Photographs

    They're all so pretty! Way better than anything I've ever taken...I'm so envious of you and Dan. You take such lovely pictures! :D

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Haha...what? --Charlie Um...no. --Zadkhiel What holidays do you celebrate, if any?

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Cal's Hyde Park Corner Soapbox Oration #3

    This is so incredibly helpful--thankyou! I'm adding this page to my favorites. :D

    Dec 24, 2006


We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.
— Ernest Hemingway