User avatar

Cassandra

  • Art & Photography Re: Adam's Latest 3D Modeling

    Wow. These are amazing. Way beyond what I could ever do with a computer. XD Nice work. :D

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't think I am; if I were easily upset, I wouldn't be sane right now, would I? But others --coughcoughmybrothercoughcough--would probably tell you that I am. I don't know. ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The obligatory introduction message?

    Hey there, and welcome to YWS! Obligatory introduction? I don't think so. I never made a welcome post, anyway. No gold stars for me. XD PM me if you have ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hi, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you need help or have any questions. Enjoy yourself! :D --Cass

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey i'm new...

    That's pretty neat. XD If I wrote anything during a class, I'd be afraid a teacher would tear it up, or worse, read it. I hate people reading my writing ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey =D

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, okay? Nice icon, by the way. :D --Cass

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I am new here!

    Hi, and welcome to YWS! It looks like you've already got tons of offers, but if you need anything or have any questions, feel free to send me a PM. ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I feel like I should be happier, or more excited sometimes when people tell me things...like I should be glad for them or something? But I just can't bring myself ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey i'm new...

    Hi there, and welcom to YWS! What kind of stuff do you like to write? Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. :D

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys, i'm new here

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! I look forward to seeing your work around the site, and let me know if you have any questions, okay? :D

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    red

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: January 2007 issue of Squills is Up!

    It was a nice read, and congrats to Trident and Bobo for winning the contest! :D

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    forest

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Child

    This poem gives a nice effect, as many others have said: Though it has an innocent title, it has this feeling about it...very good, Clau. :D The one line that ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Self-Help by Lorrie Moore, a collection of short stories.

    Jan 1, 2007


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf