User avatar

Cassandra

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Buildings. --Charlie Bread. --Charon What is your favorite food?

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Site Administrator

    Congrats, Mesh! I can't think of a better fit for the job. :D

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: M-e-o-w!!!!

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! You like exclamation points, don't you? ;) PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy yourself! :D --Cass

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10--I've seen it before, and it's very long, but so true.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: It's... Daniel!

    *strokes chin* That's verrry interesting, Snoink. It kinda makes my head hurt. XD

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    glowing

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone!

    Hey there, and welcome to YWS! A friend of Claudette's, you say? Well then, you're set for life here. :D

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ol' 5000

    Yay, Jack! *throws party* *dances* :D

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hullo!

    Ahoy there! I like pirates too! :D Welcome to YWS, artistpersona, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Enjoy! --Cass

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Notes on FREAK

    Congrats, Snoink! I can't even begin to imagine how good that feeling must be. :D

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Running. --Charlie Staying alive. --Charon What are you wearing right now?

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me, and have fun! :D --Cass

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY!

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy yourself! :D --Cass

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 It's so pretty, especially the red coloring. Did you make it yourself?

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey everyone

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! My name really is Cassandra, because I'm, you know, uncreative like that. O.O PM me if you have any questions, and I can help ...

    Jan 8, 2007


I'll make sure nobody unauthorized runs off with the chamber pot, sir.
— Kaladin (Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson)