User avatar

Cassandra

  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member: 1/14/07-1/21/07

    Nice work, all! And my goodness! That's a lot of points! :shock:

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: FOCUS!

    I hope to try this at some point, though it'll probably end up being this weekend or later, after midterms. *grumble grumble*

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Laying vs. Lying

    Thank you for this! I knew that saying a person was laying on the ground was wrong, but never knew why! Now I do. :D

    Jan 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jesus Makes the Blind Man See

    Yeah, I agree with Cass on pretty much all of the points. I expected a bigger ending, but I think the thing with his eyes sparkling showed that he had ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Sureal Tiptoeing into the World of Short Story Publishing

    Thanks for the links, Sureal! If I ever manage to edit any of my short stories to my liking, I might send some off, and this will be so helpful. ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'm not really feeling anything; I'm asleep. --Charlie My body's tired, but I really don't want to go to sleep. Really don't. And my hands are shaking again. --Scarlett What ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jesus Makes the Blind Man See

    Lemme tell you what happens as soon as I click this link, Snoinkus: --I check how long the story is (One black mark next to my name as a critiquer) ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Painting: Acrylic

    Real artists do make paintings that consist only of splattering paint on a canvas, guys, and it IS art...just because you don't particularly care for a painting does not mean ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Child

    The second batch of lines definitely adds to the poem, the imagery...oh yes. Keep those lines, Clau. I remain incredibly impressed, and can find nothing to pick at in this ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Act of Love

    I agree with DD about the length--it's perfectly fine for this poem. And Clau! Weren't you just saying a few months ago that you can't write or crit poetry? Because ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Kri'sha -- Vetren'iy Sketch #2

    So. I don't know anything about Tov, besides that in the Character Answer Game over on Writing Activities his answers are always amusing. I also don't know much about the ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hospital

    I wish it was the strawberries and cream I usually associate these colours with, but its doctors coats and blood. I wish it were ...but it's doctors' coats and blood. ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Stuff is so screwed up with my parents right now, and it's beyond the usual teenage angst stuff...I don't even want to talk about it. --Scarlett My mom's really supportive ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Crysi's stuff.

    I know what you mean as far as posting goes--I'm terrified to post anything from any sort of novel I'm working on, because A) What if I don't finish it/neglect ...

    Jan 15, 2007


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore