User avatar

Cassandra

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Sisters

    " Your late! You're late, because the contraction "you're" is short for "you are". A cloaked figure scurried into the small hut from the snow and winds outside. The figure ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Navel-gazing

    I don't leave the house. Ever. I sit here in my room creepily, NaNoing at the speed of light, noveling at the rate of a snail... :shock: Thanks for this, ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY HERE....

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! What kind of stuff do you like to write? PM me if you have any questions and enjoy the site! --Cass

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MESH!!!

    Happy birthday, Mesh! Here's to having a great year. :D

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: new here

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Just so you know, we generally disapprove of "chat speak" on here, besides common things like "lol". Just something to keep in mind. ;) ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hats/Headresses*updates*

    So pretty, Muse! I can't wait to see what they look like when they're done! (You WILL post pictures, won't you? ;) )

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    fell

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I started writing outside of school during either the end of fifth grade or the beginning of sixth and really haven't stopped since. It's excruciatingly embarrassing to think back to ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 1000th Post!

    *cough* Newbie! *cough* I mean, congrats! XD Congrats, Clau. But now I feel like a slacker. ;)

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me. See you around! :D --Cass

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, new person here

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me, and of course, enjoy! :D --Cass

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My memory is selective when it chooses to be, if that makes any sense. If something bad happens, I sometimes forget it, almost on purpose. It's a defense mechanism or ...

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Tenses: How Do You Choose?

    So, how do you all go about picking a tense to write in? Do you usually just end up writing in the tense you're most comfortable with, or do you ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This Piano Is Not For Sale

    I can't crit poetry for beans, but I'll tell you the parts I liked. :D These were my favorite lines: I’m a little rusty, but so is the piano. And ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Nuancing Dialogue: Grammar + You

    Hooray for cookies of love! This was an excellent article. I'm thinking it should be made into some sort of contract, so that when you create an account with the ...

    Jan 16, 2007


Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica