User avatar

Cassandra

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    electricity

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Right now. I tend to get stomachaches a lot, mostly when I start to get worried about something. --Scarlett Last week, when I chugged three milkshakes when we went out ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: My reef tank

    So beautiful, Fishr! And the clownfish is adorable. :D Dan: XD

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Keeping Your Readers Rooting For Your Characters

    Very nice tip :-) Shall we see more tips from dear cass? If I come up with anything else worth writing about. XD Seriously, though. This one came to me ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Was Down For One Hour

    Hmmm. Perhaps it's just my computer, but under the "Show Most Recent Posts" feature, it shows the name of the person who began the thread in color, but not the ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Looking for an Idea – 1/16/01

    I didn't even notice the date, Snoink. My mistake. XD

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Flower

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    tame

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Keeping Your Readers Rooting For Your Characters

    Sam--I agree. Easier said than done, right? ;) Snoink--The pun made my brain hurt. XD Crysi--Silly spell checker. The one on YWS is annoying at times in the same way. ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Choke by Chuck Palahniuk

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Keeping Your Readers Rooting For Your Characters

    It’s all well and good if you have a suspenseful plot. It’s just ducky if your story is set in a place described so beautifully that your readers want to ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Looking for an Idea – 1/16/01

    a clean sheet of paper, and a clean space to write in. Once I looked down at my clean piece of paper, I knew what I forgot; an idea. Clean, ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    hall

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Proof Reading

    Here here, Clau! But the problem doesn't just lie in new members, I'm afraid; some other writers who have been around for a couple of months tend to rely on ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Mandatory Debut?

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! There are definitely a bunch of other history lovers around here, including Jack, whom you've all ready met. Enjoy the site, and I hope ...

    Jan 22, 2007


He who knows only his own generation remains forever a child.
— Cicero