User avatar

Cassandra

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    grapefruit

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Forgotten Shovel Left in the Sand

    The photo that goes with this poem: A Forgotten Shovel Left in the Sand Steamy sun drifting lazily above Azure water and the cooler of red. A bathing suit that ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Cassandra's [Procrastination of] Writing

    I love writing-related rants. :D So let's see. What have I got going on right now? NaNoWriMo 2006 This, as many of you know, has come to a screeching halt ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hi, Maria, and welcome to YWS! Please don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi...

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Please don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    You mean like a pig? --Scarlett No. I groan if the squealing is in pain, and I grin if the squealing is in joy. But I don't squeal . --Charlie ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Devil Wears Prada by...someone. I dunno. It's fairly stupid so far...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Piece by piece, the penguins are stealing my mind...

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Enjoy the site, and PM me if you have any questions. :D --Cass

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pig Icons!

    Dude. You need more of these... What, you've all ready gone through them all? ;)

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! :D I hope you enjoy the site; feel free to PM me if you have any questions. --Cass

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Dump

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Eyes

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys

    Hi there, and welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy yourself, and do hesitate to PM any of us if you have any questions. We won't bite [s]much[/s], promise. ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: If rocks could fly...

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, and I hope you enjoy the site. :D --Cass

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Paper

    Feb 2, 2007


Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.
— David Foster Wallace