User avatar

Cassandra

  • Welcome Mat Re: From Me To You

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Hi Nate, and welcome to YWS! Bananas, you say? What an interesting topic. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, or if anyone tries to eat you...O.O ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Beat

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Mobile

    Thanks so much! It's so nice to have everything back to normal on YWS. *hugs site* :D

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Mobile

    I don't mean to be a nag (really!), but this is really frustrating me. I'm on a regular computer, but somehow my settings have gotten changed or something, and whenever ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Mobile

    I have the same problem as Staring_at_Ceiling, I think. Right now I'm on my laptop, but I seem to be on the mobile version of the site? And there's no ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Will

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Green

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi Luke, and welcome back! :D

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, Hey, Hey!!!

    Hi Kizzi, and welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Fruit

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Cassandra's [Procrastination of] Writing

    Hee hee. Thanks, guys. I wish I could be writing right now, but alas: English homework. I suppose I shouldn't be complaining, though: it is writing, even if it's poetry.

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I love writing, but I hate my English class"

    I know what you mean--my teacher makes us write "journals" too, but I'm afraid to write it like a regular journal entry, that is, with the rambling and changing of ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Cassandra's [Procrastination of] Writing

    Descriptions, you say? Well, I'll tell you about my NaNo, because it's fairly ridiculous, but for right now, I'm not going to say too much about my W.I.P. ;) NaNoWriMo ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: How To Fend Off Angry Mobs Consisting of Your Own Characters

    Your novels sound so interesting, Sam! I shall have to keep an eye on this thread. ;) ((And the description of Green made so much more sense when I read ...

    Feb 12, 2007


*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues