User avatar

Cassandra

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Rainbow

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Past

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Pass

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Green

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Mess

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: speeling & grammr

    I think I just lost a few brain cells while reading that, Snoink. XD

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I just finished Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk this morning. An amazing book, probably one of my favorites. *hugs book*

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new, obviously...

    Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy the site, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions. And I like your avatar too. :D See you around ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    How personal? --Zadkhiel Um, no... --Scarlett When was the last time you had a haircut?

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Puny Mortals.

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! It sounds like you've come to the right place (being young and a writer and all ;) ), and I hope you enjoy the ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: heyy.. so yeh im new...

    Welcome to YWS! As Clau said, you'll definitely get crits on your work if you give them as well, and it seems like you're on the right track, having already ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Test

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Chimpanzees 'hunt using spears'

    That's cool and creepy at the same time. But mostly cool. ;) What does Nate, our resident chimp, think of this, I wonder? :P

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEWER Girl XD

    Hi there, and welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy yourself, and feel free to PM me if you need any help! :D --Cass

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ahh new girl!

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Like Wiggy, I like your name. :D Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! --Cass

    Feb 23, 2007


If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate