User avatar

Cassandra

  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess what this is!

    Hi, Ink! What sort of stuff do you like to write? And lucky for all of us, there's a spell checker for when you post. I love it. :D Feel ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLO! I am the fearsome (new) AetLindling!

    Hi Aet, and welcome to YWS! Please don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's always wierd being the new one.....

    Hi Alainna, and welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy the site, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need a critique! :D --Cass

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    I voted for monkey, but kangaroo was my second choice; I could just see the mascot hopping around with a writing notebook in its pouch. ;) I just can't picture ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    I saw this movie the other day. I've never read the book, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I did actually roll my eyes like three times ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Rent! (I couldn't resist...I love that musical...*hugs*)

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Tea cup

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *awkward newbie thread*

    Welcome to YWS! Yes, spell check is a life saver. And the smileys here are quite fun. :D Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Brown

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Will

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Can you make a fish face?

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! What sorts of things do you like to write? Feel free to PM me if you need any help, and enjoy the site! :D ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Hairspray

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Pelt

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Just so you know, there's a good chance that more people will look at your work if you go around and critique some of ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Catchy Title

    I can barely finish anything, better yet get around to putting a title on my stuff, so I won't worry too much about this now... :roll:

    Feb 24, 2007


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley