User avatar

Cassandra

  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings~

    Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions or need a crit, please don't hesitate to PM me. Have fun! :D --Cass

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Phantom of the Opera?

    Isn't the whole Opera Ghost thing something that actually happened, though? That's the idea I got from the beginning of the book, but what you said, Broken Sword, is making ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    end

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie to harass

    Welcome to YWS, Megan! Please don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions or would like a critique when you post some writing, and have fun! :D --Cass

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    trend

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Where the Red Fern Grows ...I know most kids read it in fifth grade or whatever, but I've never read it, so yeah. *shrug*

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    bear

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Cherry

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk. Yay for Palahniuk!

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Lied

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey ya'll

    Welcome to YWS, Lilith! What sort of stuff do you like to write, even if you don't finish them? Poetry? Short stories? Novels? If it's any consolation, I haven't finished ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Usually I'm either thinking about drugs or school. A good mix, right? --Charlie I try not to think too much, actually. But when I am worrying or whatever, I'm probably ...

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, Enchantess Muffin, and welcome to YWS! What kind of stuff do you like to write? Fantasy? Poetry? Songs? I think that those three things (school, procrastination, internet forums) get ...

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    Stint

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    Lima (as in the bean, or the capitol of Peru) :D

    Apr 21, 2007


"Storybooks and roleplays are just for fun!" To which I say: of course! But why only "just"? Sometimes fun is found in the full-send. Sometimes fun is found in taking it seriously, and aiming to do it with excellence!
— soundofmind