User avatar

Cassandra

  • Official Polls Re: Soda or Juice?

    Milk is my favorite drink, but I bring an apple juice box to school every day with my lunch, because I'm cool like that. Juicy Juice. 100% juice for 100% ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Saying Hello

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/need a critique. I like your icon also. It's so sparkly. :D Enjoy the site! ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Mascot Backgrounds

    Piggies! *huggles the pigs*

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Is it a little late for a formal hello?

    Welcome! ;) Better late than never, right? I'm such a bad kid: I never introduced myself in this forum. I play alto and bari saxophone right now in my school's ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey! Im new here...

    Hi Emily, and welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need a critique, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Nooo! Monkey is nine behind, as of when I wrote this post! I'm thinking of making some new accounts so I can vote again. XD Just kidding. ;)

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Girl

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    On Writing by Stephen King--I'm almost done, and it's been pretty good so far.

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: What I hate about publishing...

    All the edits you're making may feel overwhelming now, but once it's all said and done, I'm sure when you read you're work back over you'll decide it was for ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour, Je suis l'anglais.

    A potato in a telescope you say? XD If you like to write, I'm sure you've come to the right place. Feel free to PM me if you have any ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello to all!

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    SPEW? Now I can finally ask, what does your username stand for, really? ;)

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Mascot Backgrounds

    Oh noes! I missed seeing the kangatoo! Hee hee. All this mascot excitement is fun. :D

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Posting Checklist

    I applaud you for posting this! *claps* In all seriousness, though; this is a good checklist for everyone. When people ignore number rules 5 and 2 it really annoys the ...

    Feb 27, 2007


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya