User avatar

Cassandra

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, Twilight, and welcome to YWS! What kind of stuff do you like to write? Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi... i'm a new member

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 - I like the black and white effect.

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mascot Election 2007!

    Hee hee. I got a spiffy new avatar for the occasion. :D

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Pack

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mascot Election 2007!

    :D :D :D :D :D :D

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Pace (Procrastination, of course! :D )

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The World According To Garp by John Irving. It's pretty slow reading, but it's a good story so far.

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Hat

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: i love teddy grahams...haha

    Just the other day my friends and I were throwing Teddy Grahams at each other during lunch...we're so mature. ;) Welcome to the site! Feel free to PM me with ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Lace

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing Lechuza!

    Hi, Lechuza! It's great to have new people on the site, and I'm sure you'll like it here. And I'm also learning Spanish--funny story, Ditty. XD Feel free to PM ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello, Mates!

    Welcome to YWS, Spark! If you have any questions or need help, feel free to PM me, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Wars have begun!

    Hi -Wars-, and welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy the site, and feel free to PM me if you need any help. :D --Cass

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mascot Election 2007!

    Monkey!

    Mar 4, 2007


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother