User avatar

Cassandra

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i wonder

    For that someone who could long since passed through my door. Is the word "could" necessary here? And yet I wished to for him to feel hell’s harsh burn. I ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Research Re: Need help translating spanish :)

    I put it through the translator at freetranslation.com, and it came out like this: Camaro' n that nothing itself lolleba the waterfall So it couldn't translate "Camaro' n" and "lolleba". ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Awww, I loved To Kill A Mockingbird! I'm reading A Man Named Dave by Dave Pelzer. I liked the first two books, A Child Called 'It' and The Lost Boy ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A (kind of long) short story - over 13

    For some reason, I thought that when you started describing the Friday afternoon, I thought it was the day after the pool scene and that she was going to another ...

    Apr 28, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken

    With a final plaintive beep, like a heart monitor switching off, her CD player cut off the final hollow strains of electric guitar. Low Batt flashed briefly on the small ...

    Apr 28, 2006


I have to ask. Does every question or statement regarding the quote generator end up in the quote generator?
— WeepingWisteria