User avatar

Cassandra

  • Writing Tips Re: How to write chapters...

    This is really good advice and I definitely need to try this. I've novel for th last couple of weeks, and I really need to get going. I figure I'll ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eyes

    I like the subject matter. Like what it's about? Yeah, I thought that was really good. I liked the first three lines. After that, I thought the rhyming got a ...

    May 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: (very FREE-WRITE) Featured Window

    Hooray! I get to be the first one to reply! It was a little confusing, mainly because I didn't know what was really happening...maybe that's what made it good? Maybe ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: When do I describe looks?

    There's a quote from John Ames in this writing book I have: "The problem with creating a complete photo of your character is that we all have varying standards of ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Nautical Charts

    I thought that was absolutely beautiful. When you read it, you can almost feel as if you've been to this island before, like its a part of you. Your imagery ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: O Humanity

    O Humanity These admirers, they admire These conspirers, they conspire I was reading this and thought, "Oh no... this won't work.. Admirers... admire..." but to my surprise it did. Saved ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Beautiful Imperfections

    I didn't like the first stanza so much...I'm not sure why. It didn't flow so well for me. But after that it was just...wow. :shock: I mean, it was really, ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Addiction

    I can't seem to come up with some constructive criticism for the beginning and end, but the middle I loved. Overall, nice job. :thumb:

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A poem I thought up when I wasa surfing today...

    It's nice and short, and the meaning is clear and easy to grasp. Nice job! :thumb:

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Odd Poem, didn't think much when writing it

    I really liked it and thought that it flowed really well until the last three stanzas...I'm not sure what happened. I think the ryhme scheme changed, and then in the ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Masquerade

    I really like the image this conjures, all the shimmering ballrooms and masks. I love the edited version. Great job! :)

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Snow...(flakes)

    Three words, Short, Sweet and Simple . Nice work! :) That just about sums it up. I like that you are able to get right to the point and still ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: He Walked Among the Unspoiled Rushes

    You paint a beautiful picture in this poem and the imagery is great. I can completely picture this scene. Great job! :thumb:

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Of the Rain

    I see my life in raindrops; tiny water-bubbled memories, as they fall. I liked the whole thing, but I liked that imagery above especially. Nice job. :thumb:

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Faced with fear

    The fierce ocean leaping over distant rocks, Moving closer to me at every heart beat. Feeling the pulse racing trying not to look, But hypnotised by the powerful waves I ...

    Apr 29, 2006


To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller