User avatar

Cassandra

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Write a post, save it, continue it tomorrow

    Maybe I'm blind and don't see it, but...with the new YWS, where are the saved drafts saved to? Because I just saved this really long review and now I don't ...

    Jul 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    There's an elephant in your pajamas?

    Jul 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Scribble Scribble

    How long did it take you to "scribble" that, Nate? Argh...drawing using a mousepad on the laptop is not easy...

    Jul 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And... We're Back!

    *does a crazy dance* I'm...so...HAPPY!!! And have been sitting here refreshing the page for about half an hour waiting for the site to spring up...and now it's HERE. ^Wow. I'm ...

    Jul 22, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Thoughts on YWS 3.0

    It has a nice, clean look to it...I like. :D

    Jul 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Last Post Bucket

    My first post, which admittedly was not so long ago: I liked this part because I thought it showed in an indirect sort of way how messed up the girl's ...

    May 23, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ice Cream Cones in Hand

    Ice Cream Cones in Hand Jimmy and I are walking the half-mile back to our neighborhood, ice cream cones in hand. I’m talking about the movie we just saw, simply ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Motives for Motion

    I thought this painted a good picture of a summer evening, kind of quiet and sleepy as the sun is going down. I liked this part especially: There is an ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Other Re: Hours Leading Up to a First Date.

    I thought it was pretty funny and cute, definitely not dark. I liked the little parallels you made, like him cutting his knee and her painting here nails blood red. ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: How fast can you type?

    Test Name: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz Gross Speed: 73 wpm Errors: 6 Words Net Speed: 67 wpm Accuracy: 91% Arghh...I've definitely done better on these in the past...then again, ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    I would definitly try my hand at mascoting...but I refuse to draw a dragon. I like the chimp idea! (well, I like the squid idea, but nobody seemed to agree ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Harry Potter, definitely. I've liked it since fourth grade and went to the midnight party at Borders to get Half-Blood Prince. I've tried reading The Hobbit twice, gotten about half ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!

    I thought Of Mice and Men was really good-we had to read it this year in school. It was sad, though, too. :( I haven't read any of his other ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Your Muse

    I just tried this. Lots of fun. Ended up typing two and half pages. Nice idea. It helped a lot. :thumb: Thank you!

    May 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Lord Of The Flies

    I've read this book on my own recently, so I can't say what I've experienced in a classroom setting, but I personally enjoyed it. I can see why people may ...

    May 1, 2006


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling