User avatar

Cassandra

  • Official Polls Re: Thoughts on YWS 3.0

    ^Agreed, but maybe we'll get used to it??

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Two books...

    When my mom checked Tuesdays With Morrie out of the library the librarians were gushing over it..."Oh, that is such a good book!", "So touching!", etc. So you agree with ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    I know the words to just about any song I've listened to more than once...and then I remember the lyrics to all those stupid songs we had to sing for ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Temple of Innocence

    This is the only part I didn't like: Come, take my hand, and let me take you to another world. Yes, I'll take you to my world; I want you ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Fragments-Are they grammatically wrong?

    I love fragments! *Huggles* They can really help set the mood for a scene/piece, however they can get annoying if overused...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And... We're Back!

    ^ Agreed. But then, I was on TSR longer than I was YWS, so I can't really talk. :?

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: How to make a pen-sword

    Made me smile. :D Warning: Sword can be sharp...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Vampire Kisses

    Ooh...I liked this book. It was amusing and a fun read, though sometimes the dialouge sounded forced. I wanted to snatch the pen from the author and be like, "NO! ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Child called it

    Wow...now I feel like a heartless black hole for not crying... But I did love the book. A lot. And the second and third books in the trilogy, of course. ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*

    Hmmm...I think JKR recently (read: within the last two months) said that Harry is NOT a horcrux. Which is good. Because I think that'd be weird. The reason I loved ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    Picked up Interview at the book store back in seventh grade and proceeded to do a book report on friend (also a bit morbid, quite like myself) also decided to ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Cut, by McCormick

    The author did a fantastic job of getting into the character's head...really got into the midset of a 13/14 year old. And I believe the book was written in second ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Scribble Scribble

    Jul 22, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: "Please... stop it!"

    In this sentence you switch from the consistent past tense you have going to present tense: No one knows his pain, he was so alone. It should probably be No ...

    Jul 22, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Write a post, save it, continue it tomorrow

    Aha! There the little bugger is... :D Thanks, Nate.

    Jul 22, 2006


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter