User avatar

Cassandra

  • Official Polls Re: Thoughts on YWS 3.0

    Mesh, the logo is one of them, and there are plenty of grammatical mistakes (not my fault! I swear!). Then there are all the extra smilies that still won't work ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soul Dance: Now Revised

    I liked it, and agree that it has a song-like quality. Still not so fond of the double "dance"s, but I LOVED the imagery. Nice work.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: dirty dancing

    I liked this a lot. Imagery=excellent, and you captured the moment perfectly. Nice work.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rambling on banned books...

    ^ I think so. I can think of a handful of books off the top of my head that some idiot could add to this list. Hopefully they won't. I ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *headdesk*

    ght go hurt trees :D

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Missing Features?

    ^ I've noticed that sometimes a user's points are displayed under their country/location...and sometimes they're not? Is there a reason for this, or is it a bug or something?

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    XD *dies laughing* I've also heard "Panic! at the Crisco"...you know, the greasy fat stuff...never mind.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    I love all of their songs, but I Write Sins... annoys me because of how often they play it on the radio. I disagree that Brendon's the only one that's ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rambling on banned books...

    Man, I was looking for some reading material...*scribbles down the names of all the banned books she hasn't read* Thanks! ;)

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What your name means

    I think Cassandra is Greek and means "prophet", no doubt coming from the name of the trojan princess who had the gift of foresight. But then, eveyone thought she was ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Okay. Now go away!" ^Hmm. Not very interesting. But my little sister came into my room and asked to use a piece of paper...and some crayons...and a calculator...and a ruler ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MY EVIL PLAN IS WORKING!

    *bows down* All hail Dan!! :D

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: From TSR to YWS

    ^ Is that really where you got your name? I wondered...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: Chemistry Burns

    Eww. I hate balancing equations. :?

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies

    Sounds interesting...I'll have to check this out.

    Jul 23, 2006


The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket