User avatar

Cassandra

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Hee hee...nice hat... Did you make it?

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Everybody else is doing it... I feel deprived :P

    Rei - Ha! We can both be the old timers, keeping the whipper snappers inline. :D When you say that it makes me think of old wrinkly grandfathers who always ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of the Harpies

    Whew! I didn't know it was going to be this long when I started reading it. But it was worth it. :D First off--the beginning. It sounds so ordinary compared ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    tree

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Virgin Solar Cavity

    I always love your poetry. It's so beautiful. And the imagery in this is fantastic...the pictures your words painted=beautiful. Great job. :D

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^His town/city has an interesting name...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    thin

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Student

    I liked this because it's easy to relate to--almost everyone has gone through something like this. Do you need those hyphens in the first stanza, though? I don't think I ...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    I might: you wouldn't know, would you? ;)

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    short

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    If she doesn't notice a topic that she has, in the past, been very active in, doesn't that make her oblivious?

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ Has a froggy avvie! :D

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Originality?

    You don't really have to worry about originallity if you're honest. I mean, if you're true to your characters and everything, it will be original. ^I've read this somewhere before. ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Thoughts on YWS 3.0

    Mesh, the logo is one of them, and there are plenty of grammatical mistakes (not my fault! I swear!). Then there are all the extra smilies that still won't work ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    Argh...such a tough decision... Black. Acoustic or Electric Guitar?

    Jul 23, 2006


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence