-
Re: Panic! At The Disco
*dies from laughing too much* XD
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: Word Association
black
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: This or That?
Dogs. Apple or Microsoft?
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^Plays many instruments...when do you find the time to practice them all? :shock:
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: How can I steal your loot with you constantly stabbing me?!
is anyone else's 2nd toe longer than their big toe? Hee hee...mine is.
Jul 25, 2006 - Re: Scribble Scribble Jul 25, 2006
-
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
Writer's Digest Top Websites for Writers (or whatever that article was called). Thank God for that article. Otherwise I wouldn't have found this place. :D
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Why should we move on?
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Word Association
leprechaun (sp?)
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Word Association
rainbow
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Queen of the Harpies
It's hard for me to tell at the moment about Brenna's powers, I guess because you haven't gotten into it that much. Honestly, I'm not liking it that much right ...
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
^8/10 I liked the movie, except for the end. I was just like GAH, cliffhanger.
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: YWS Dark Template Released
Dark template is pretty cool (yay purple!), but I too will be sticking with the light. It's so clean cut and sharp. But nice work on the dark. :D
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Word Association
spots (the little white dots on his back)
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Teenage lust
The last two lines through off every rythym and ryhming you had going for you :( Until it leads to something more deep Where I dream of you in my ...
Jul 25, 2006
