-
Re: This word reminds me of...
Sky
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: Change One Letter
Kick
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: Hey! A new member here, who has NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S DOING!!!
Welcome to YWS! We love getting new members--it's nice to see fresh faces and ideas on the site! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and have ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!
I wouldn't be able to stand it if we ended up with a dragon mascot; to me, it really represents fantasy, and I don't write or read fantasy all too ...
Mar 9, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Wind
Mar 9, 2007 -
Re: Change One Letter
Tick
Mar 9, 2007 -
Re: New User Ranks
Hoorah for being Mater of the Forum! I think that's just a fancy way of saying we spend too much time on the site. ;)
Mar 8, 2007 -
Re: New Member with some Strong Opinions
Maybe you'll get to know YWS a little better over time? At any rate, welcome to YWS! You might look into joining the debate usergroup--they could use you there. :D ...
Mar 8, 2007 -
Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!
Monkey!
Mar 8, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Spin
Mar 7, 2007 -
Re: Monkey Lovers Unite! [M.L.U]
Now, as the Barenaked Ladies will tell us, "If I had a million dollars, I would buy you a monkey...haven't you always wanted a monkey?!" Yes, yes I have. Me ...
Mar 6, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10 - It's pretty and mysterious, all bundled into one 100x100 square! Overboard with the mascots you say, Claudette? But you do wany the monkeys to win, right? Just kidding. ...
Mar 6, 2007 -
Re: Change One Letter
lice
Mar 6, 2007 -
Re: Monkey vs. Dragon: Terminator Four?
Hee hee. Hooray for hilarious fanfiction spawned by the YWS Elections 2007! XD
Mar 6, 2007 -
Re: How do you like your sentences?
I like to use a variety of sentence types (or at least I hope I do!), but as write me said, it depends on the story or the tone you're ...
Mar 6, 2007
