-
Re: Ten Simple Truths (Not So Simply Explained)
Fun read. :D ...please post more? *puppy dog eyes*
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
What time zone are you in?
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Sand in my Ballet Shoes (revised)
Loved the imagery! No word was useless: every word propeled the poem forward. Great job! :D
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Change One Letter
land
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10 Hee hee...made me smile. :D
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Change One Letter
Runt hunt
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
What other time?
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Freedom.
Does "Clouds" need to be capatlized in the last line? Yeah. That's about as much help I can give with a haiku, I guess. They're very hard to crit. I ...
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10 It's interesting. Makes me wonder what the person is looking up at/thinking about.
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: On Writing Books
I would absolutely LOVE to be published some day. I have a novel in progress at the moment...I've been trying to get some outlining done which, funny enough, makes the ...
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: Word Association
enemy
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: Change One Letter
daft
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Why are you deaf?
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: Word Association
kitten
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: Word Association
feathers
Jul 27, 2006
