-
Re: Change One Letter
game
Jul 31, 2006 -
Re: My New Name
*raises hand* I do! And thanks for adding the pronounciation in there for us people who thought it was pronounced "For-sies" XD What does the name mean?
Jul 31, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
You don't understand a concept so simple as that of the wiring of human brains? :shock: :wink:
Jul 30, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Did you know that this is because Imp's brain is wired differently than the rest of us regular people? (In a good way! :D)
Jul 30, 2006 -
Re: Random Word Game!!!
pulp XD
Jul 30, 2006 -
Re: Word Association
liquids (hee hee...congrats. :D)
Jul 30, 2006 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
planned
Jul 30, 2006 -
Re: Word Association
stripes
Jul 30, 2006 -
Re: Got 'c'?
Yep. Definitely a lot of "c"s whenever you are looking at any usergroup's info...
Jul 30, 2006 -
Re: Change One Letter
hole
Jul 30, 2006 -
Re: Change One Letter
mote (And yes, that is a word. It means "may", or "might".)
Jul 30, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Heard what?
Jul 30, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"Uh, no." ^ My mother wanted to know if I wanted to help her husk the corn-on-the-cob for dinner. No, I do not want to husk corn. Thank you. o.O
Jul 30, 2006 -
Re: Flawless- Yet Flawed? (With A Nod To Snoink)
Thanks for posting this! It was a very interesting read, plus I have some ideas about my characters now...
Jul 30, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"Is it safe for me to take a shower?" ^Hee hee...there was thunder and lightning outside. I didn't want to get electrocuted. :shock:
Jul 29, 2006
