User avatar

Carmina

  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

    All post on JG dissapearing makes Carmina...go crazy. :( At least YWS is back. I was wondering what happened.

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I can't believe I did this...! (pic included)

    Boni- thanks for answerring my question. :)

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I can't believe I did this...! (pic included)

    Very brave post here. Especially that pic. What disability does your sister have? Just asking out of curiosity.

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya I'm a noobie!

    Welcome. :)

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: JustGoat.com

    Being over the age of 18 and feeling out of place, I think a sister-site geared towards the older demographic is a great idea. I'm not sure about that name ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am Empress Kat... who are you?

    Hunter is good at recruiting people to this website isn't he? He recruited me too. Welcome Empress Kat.

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Swearing is NOT allowed - Rule 2 Reinforcement

    Fear of a word does increase its power, but over-use of a word decreases its power. If you only swear when it is a big deal, truly emotional, then the ...

    Aug 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Removed

    FYI it is not wise to put your full name, phone number and address on the internet. There are crazy people out there. Have you ever had a stalker? Why ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself, Carmina

    I never introduced myself when I joined the site back in May, so I guess I'll attempt to remedy that. However, this is the internet so I don't give out ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allo

    Hugs!!! Welcome. Age is a state of mind baby. 100 is young for an elf.

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new

    Welcome to the site. It's not too scary here. Most of us are pretty nice. Ignore the rest of us. :wink:

    Jul 15, 2005


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief