User avatar

Carmina

  • Research Re: Exclusion in the Middle Grades

    Oh God, don't single them out. Every time I won a writing contest or won the geography bee or something the taunting got exponentially worse. And, getting the outsiders to ...

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Research Re: Buddism

    BuddhaNet - Worldwide Buddhist Information and Education Network If you want to write a story about Buddists and their beliefs, you need more research than you can get here. There ...

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Fragments-Are they grammatically wrong?

    Grammatically wrong. They can be used creatively to great effect. Just make sure that the short, choppy fragments go witht eh overall style of what you are writing. If you ...

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Research

    Different needs require different research. I will respond here assuming you mean research for a story/play/poem/novel. I have not written historical fiction yet, so I have not had to worry ...

    Jul 31, 2005


We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.
— Ernest Hemingway