User avatar

Carmina

  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Do mine...please...whatever style is easiest...I'll donate points or something...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Look at this!

    The features are very good, but the shading needs work. The way it is right now, there is no light source. Meaning, I can't tell which direction the light is ...

    Nov 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Neffy's art: Updated 15/11/2005

    Nice work. What program did you use?

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Collective Doodles of Stuff

    As art it is so so. I like the lines you did on the body. The curves for hte arms and legs I find pleasing. The hand holding hte dog ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My manga

    I loved the first one. The second one is ok. The third is really good. You do faces well.

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: LABELS

    I think you've discovered a new art form. lol

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Creative Writing Challenge 1

    She sat with her knees drawn up and her forhead to her kneecaps. Her arms were wrapped tightly around her shins. He could hear her breath quivering, see her back ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennifer Aniston

    I think it is very good. I would have to see the pic you were looking at to see how accurate you were. I think the shading is fine. It ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    The butler did it.

    Oct 24, 2005


Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves