User avatar

Carmina

  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    I wrote my first story when I was four. It was how my mom taught me to read and write. I dictated a story and she showed me what the ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    Thanks Snoink

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    I am getting married in less than three weeks. It is going to be outside in a garden. My pastor and my Aunt (who is a deacon) are performing the ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Public, Private, or Home School.

    I am a survivor of 13 years of Catholic education. I'm still recovering. But seriously... From my limited perspective, I make the following statements about the controversy over which is ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Tattoos

    In discussing the issues of tatoos, I am always reminded of a girl I used to know. She got a tatoos of a sun around her belly button. It was ...

    Aug 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy thoughts.

    One of my mom's housecats. They are the most spoiled rotten, lazy, worshipped creatures of all time. Picture it, sleeping 20 hours a day. Massages whenever you want. Treats sneaked ...

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations to Carmina!

    I haven't been a member for very long, so I don't even really know how member of the month is chosen, but thank you everyone. :D

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    This is in response to Incandescence. What does this dissertation have to do with the topic of whether or not homosexuality is against Christianity? Why are we comparing Christianity to ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?

    The basic issue of this topic is whether or not Homosexualality is against Christianity. First, let's make a distinction between homosexuality and homosexual acts. Nowhere in the Bible or in ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    Summer means harvesting the tomatoes, melons, and watermelons. Therefore, busy time at work and no time off. Oh, and its 105 on average for July and August, and I can't ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guns

    The subject of guns and gun control is a very touchy subject. The question about whether Americans "need"guns, however, is pretty straightforward. Americans do not "need" guns. As proof of ...

    Jun 14, 2005


I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless