User avatar

Carmina

  • Lounge, The Re: Claude

    It doesn't so anything for me. Of course, it's value as a character name has to with what character you want to name. This name might be perfect for someone. ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True

    Life is like a box of chocolates, no matter how carefully you pick around, you will eventually get the nasty coconut.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Ultimate Sacrifice

    This is a great hypothetical question. I think a lot us, when placed in the actual situation may surprise ourselves. I think some people who think, "Sure I will die ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Apology

    Groovy. Thanks for doing it when you could.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Hunter, would it make you feel better if I posted an unflattering pic of me?

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    These are not pics of me. Lol. But I am posting them anyway because they are of someone well known here (Hunter). These are from my wedding. No pics of ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    Graft

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    belie

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    1.) People who don't use turn signals 2.) Dirty public restrooms 3.) People who don't know how to take turns at stop signs 4.) When people drop by without calling ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Jeans Brown wrap shirt My rings and Snoopy watch Tan bra (you all wanted to know that right?) Blue and red undies with the supeman logo (Ha I rule!)

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Has anyone else...?

    When I am really bored I will watch tv. Usually it is something sci-fi. Still, even though I am currently an unemployed loser, I only watch about an hour or ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Had dinner with my honey. Finished my first quilt (nothing to write home about hey, a first is a first) Found out I may be getting a bigger house soon.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Artists' Asylum!

    Bobo, I checked out your site. You are missing a genre of art. You have Web Design as art but you don't have Photography? Sigh, a dying art form.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Love is an inadequate word for the vast array of feelings and experiences that the word is supposed to sum up. There is love for your fellow human, platonic friend ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    I blame Hunter.

    Oct 6, 2005


hop exploded again, someone get the re-hopinator
— vic