User avatar

Carmina

  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween!

    I am going to my sister's Halloween party where I will be dressed in not very much and know hardly anyone. Those are the best parties.

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    I have been a vegetarian for 9 and a half years. I suffer no ill-effects from not consuming meat proteins. I substitute other protein sources and am careful with my ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    suddenly

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Smile!

    This picture makes me smile.

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Thanks. God my head is huge.

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    This quote is dedicated to someone I know very well... "There is no Dana, only Zuul!"- Ghostbusters.

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    Miracle Max: "Bye-bye boys! Have fun storming the castle." His wife: "Do you think it'll work?" Miracle Max: "It would take a miracle. Bye-bye!" -The Princess Bride "Outta the way, ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Thanks Crysi. I still can't embed the image in the post, but sigh, oh well.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    White tank Jean that are WAY too big for me because I thin now (YAY!) Hot pink, brick red, blue, and white striped scarf with sequins as a belt. Hot ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I did that. I am still doing something wrong. :(

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I haven't posted any pics of me here before. I am self conscious because I am old. But, since I put pics of Hunter on here, I guess I should ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A YWS member bonding activity

    America and England, two nations divided by a common language.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Keep the story going.....

    The blood splatters made a five pointed star. "Oh God," Kaye wispered. "What does it mean?" Jordan didn't answer. He looked farthur into the woods at a trail of blood ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm American and while I am happy for you that your team won, I don't actually give a wet hanky about sports. And why is it called the World series ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Oct 27, 2005


They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.
— Kurt Cobain