User avatar

Carmina

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The tables have turned (Men's rights, anyone?)

    May I be the first woman to post on this thread? Speaking as a woman, I am not trying to take over the world. I do not want more power ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    There seems to be the assumption here that those refusing to shop at Victoria's Secret now believe that their small action will make the stores change the displays. It is ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs

    I am bothered by the mannequins not because they are an unobtainable size or that the lingerie is sexy, but because of the sexually suggestive positions. The Victoria's Secret at ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Fake Word

    Frell- word from one of my fav sci-fi shows. It means another word that begins withthe letter f and can't be said on tv.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: all work and no play make nate go something something

    Nate, sorry your job is driving you insane. What I do to get through a long day at work is break the day into smaller pieces. Instead of "Oh god ...

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    Sponson said: I find it weird how you hate to eat meat, but youd allow farmers to use pesticide and other chemicals that eventually seep into the water table, and ...

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    Some of us don't wnat to eat something that has the intelligence to understand what is happening to it...or the complex nervous system to experience pain or fear. That is ...

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    Bobo said: But most people don't put animals and plants on the same level, since animals exhibit higher intelligence than plants. Thank you Bobo. I've been trying to get that ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween!

    Yay for costumes. I love being someone else. I have costume, I have party. Yay!

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Young Artists' Asylum!

    Bobo, how come the site got wiped? It says now that there are no posts. What happened?

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    Griffinkeeper said: So your objection to meat isn't that something was killed but it showed fear before it was killed. That is not my only objection. I never said it ...

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    Griffinkeeper said: If you shoot a deer and skin it, that is one life form that is in pain. A deer can feed a family of five quite comfortably for ...

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    Sponson Light said: Ok then, if we quickly kill the animals so it doesnt feel a twinge of pain can we eat them? Everyone can eat what they like. I ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating

    GriffinKeeper said: Exactly, how does the harvesting of plants differ from the harvesting of animals morally speaking? Both are alive, both are bred to be eaten, and both are cut ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    My own nose, because I can.

    Oct 29, 2005


i wouldn't mess with me if i were you, pal. i have 66 followers on yws!
— riprxnin