-
Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs
Oh God, I agree with Qi.
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating
Hawk wrote: what's wrong with eating animals? it's perfectly natural and human. This is just the western society becoming too picky. we're lucky we have a chance to choose what ...
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that kindergarten was the starting place of all my psychological problems. :lol:
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Often. Does this game qualify as a writing activity?
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating
Qi said: Uhm... never been to a farm, have ya? It isn't cruel. then went on to talk about pigs and cows only. Chickens are also eaten and are kept ...
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Ah...Hunter, you look happy.
Nov 13, 2005 -
Re: The tables have turned (Men's rights, anyone?)
Sponson, my saying "It has no place today" I meant only the old-fashioned notion of Head of Household. I said nothing about, " Gay/Lesbian Rights, more open religion, videogame scrapegoating, ...
Nov 12, 2005 -
Re: The tables have turned (Men's rights, anyone?)
MisterWaffles said: I think the opinions of people who are married and people who are single will conflict on this topic. I doubt we have too many married people here, ...
Nov 12, 2005 -
Re: Lesbian
According to the online etymology dictionary: "1591, from L. Lesbius, from Gk. lesbios "of Lesbos," Gk. island in northeastern Aegean Sea, home of Sappho, great lyric poet whose erotic and ...
Nov 12, 2005 -
Re: The tables have turned (Men's rights, anyone?)
Good point.
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: Boycott Victoria's Secret--warning, suggestive photographs
There is a difference between sexy and sexual.
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: The tables have turned (Men's rights, anyone?)
Surreal said: If we look at over pack animals (wolves, monkeys etc), we find that they are ruled by an Alpha Male. There is also an Alpha Female, but she ...
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: SHE'S HERE!
That is great. I love having a little sister. Someone I can call "Vermin" and "Pig". It is great.
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: :P
This thread really is random.
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: The tables have turned (Men's rights, anyone?)
Sponson said: Why do you think men beating woman gets reported more often than woman beating man? Think about that for a second. Maybe it deals with humility. I said ...
Nov 8, 2005
